Friday, March 7, 2008

Officaly Last Day 'til arrival@OH

FamousNYLover has forwarded you a link to a post entitled 'Officaly Last Day 'til arrival@OH' on 'Straphangers.Org Rider Diaries'! The post is below.

You have received a notification about this post from FamousNYLover:

The actual post is below

[b]NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS:[/b]
Today at 12am will be my last day of my posting.
I'll be getting on Continental Airline tomorrow and I make not post until I get to visiting address or maybe tomorrow.
I'll sure to take picture of Akron Metro, GCRTA, and Ohio Sightseeing pictures as well.
I'll be back 2pm on March 17th.
I'll also tell you my first experience on domestic flight.

P. S. I go to places many others suggested, including suggested by SEPTA R-7 local, and others who suggested where I should go during my free time.

View this topic on the web at
http://www.straphangers.org/diaries/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=393315

--------------------

No comments: