Friday, March 7, 2008

OH Day 2 & 3

FamousNYLover has forwarded you a link to a post entitled 'OH Day 2 & 3' on 'Straphangers.Org Rider Diaries'! The post is below.

You have received a notification about this post from FamousNYLover:

The actual post is below

Yesterday, Wednesday the 19th, Uncle Steve took me to Friendly's had Western Omelettes, while I had both breakfast/lunch since we came bet. the two meals. I ordered Cinnamon Toast, followed by huge hamburger (same size as Rocket Burger I had at John's Originally Hamburger in Hoboken, NJ) with french fries.
I couldn't finish all, because Uncle Steve had dentist appointment, so we went back to house.
After he came back for supper, he took me to Burger King, where he ordered Whopper Jr. while I ordered Big Fish.
All right, do you know what was on TRAY? My favorite NUTRITION FACT sheet!!
I always like to study NUTRITION FACT.
It was night time by the time, we exist.
Since we're on the left turn area, so we have to make left turn.
When some kind sideway T intersection sign, he thought that was street, but it was DRIVEWAY because of traffic light. So, we made U-turn at driveway, and since traffic light for straight and left turn was taking very long time, we turn right instead. Just at that moment, traffic light switch. We took long way around back home.

Today, Thurs the Day 3, I woke up again, then fall asleep, overselpt until 11:30, and we went to Giant Eagle.
After we purchase the food, and line up at cash register, and it was SELF-SERVICE.
Scan card, barcode our food products ourself, then put it on covenyor belt.
I never seen that KIND OF supermarket in never of MY LIFE.
Stay tune for more Ohio reports.

View this topic on the web at
http://www.straphangers.org/diaries/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=393899

--------------------

No comments: